Surya Return / Refusal Policy As of August 1, 2005
On August 1, 2005 Surya Inc rolled out its new return/refused policy for all Surya divisions. The specifics are outlined below.
- All returns require a return authorization PRIOR to returning any product. You can obtain your RA number by calling 800-987-8792 or faxing your request to 760-804-8510. Faxed RA requests can be processed faster. RA numbers will be issued within 72 hours of your request.
- Requests must be made within 21 days of receipt of merchandise. The RA will be valid for 30 days after it is issued.
- In addition to your company name, address, and telephone please include the invoice number, style number, quantity and reason for your return request. Your RA request may be delayed if this information is missing.
- All credits will be applied to the invoice on which the merchandise was shipped or applied to a future order. If the order shipped COD we will mail a check.
- All returns are subject to inspection before credit is applied.
- Refused shipments – please let our customer service department know if your store will not be able to receive a shipment due to temporary closure. We can hold your order for up to two weeks.
- Refused shipments will be charged additional freight for re-shipping. Refused shipments are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- We Thank You for your continued business, however, if you place an order with us PLEASE DO NOT REFUSE YOUR SHIPMENT. This is costly to Surya and to you.
Again, we Thank You for your business. We are delighted to offer you beautiful apparel and are dedicated to serving you. Please feel free to call our customer service department at any time, 800-987-8792.
Kindest Regards from the Surya team,
Haven Girl and Joyous & Free